Argyros Performing Arts Center
Edwin Outwater, Curator and Conductor
Musicians and repertoire to be revealed at the concert
Programming the same each evening
A reimagined classical music experience
Experience a transformed performance space in the Argyros, into an intimate setting for classical music complete with:
- Eclectic musical selections
- Unconventional seating
- Unique staging
- Atmospheric lighting
- An ever-shifting soundscape
Evening-length programming, including:
- Three acts, each around 30 minutes
- Two 20-minute intermissions
- An in-theater bar with wine, beer, and light bites available for purchase
While admission is free, seating is open and capacity is limited. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- RSVP on the Festival website, beginning December 18 at 10:00 AM (MT)
- If reservations are full, add your name to the waitlist. If that’s full, limited rush seats may be available at the entrance before each concert.
- Rush seats will be released beginning at 6:00 PM at the Argyros entrance on concert nights.
- Limit 2 reservations for 1 concert only per household