This summer, Music Director Alasdair Neale brings you 14 all-new concerts featuring over 100 of your Festival Orchestra musicians filmed in homes and stages across 43 cities. Acclaimed director James Darrah and his team of award-winning film directors, producers, designers, and technicians will help bring the music to life both acoustically and visually. It’s a musical and cinematic experience you won’t want to miss—one you can enjoy from the comfort of your home or on the lawn at the Sun Valley Pavilion.
To attend concerts online:
- You may watch every concert from any Internet-connect device, anywhere in the world! What you will see online is exactly what will be shown on the Lawn.
- To access the concerts, visit the Festival’s website at svmusicfestival.org as early as 30-minutes before the 6:30 PM (MT) broadcast start time each concert evening, and click the media player at the top of the page.
- Remember, broadcasts are not available on-demand or for download, so please be sure to attend on the scheduled dates.
- You may also choose to stream the concert to a smart TV, mobile device, or streaming service connected to your home entertainment system; just use the YouTube app and search for Sun Valley Music Festival to find the concerts.
- Helpful hints for online viewing can be found on the Festival’s website at svmusicfestival.org/attending2020.
To attend concerts on the Sun Valley Pavilion Lawn:
There are several important changes in place this summer, all in the interest of creating the safest, most enjoyable experience possible:
- Lawn capacity will be limited to 1,000 people.
- The Festival has rented a second big screen and additional speakers to enhance the viewing experience on the “lower” Lawn.
- The Lawn will open at 5:00 PM the day of each concert. Early access will not be possible.
- Reservations are required to sit on the Lawn. Reservations are available on the day of the concert from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM on the Festival website at svmusicfestival.org/lawn-seating.
- Seating will be in socially distanced pods.
- Masks will be required at all times, except when seated in your reserved space (as of this writing).
- Additional guidelines and protocols can be found at svmusicfestival.org/attending2020.
- Festival donors at the Benefactor level and up receive priority reserved seating as a thank you for helping make the concerts free for everyone. Donors, please check your email for information on how to reserve your seats on the Lawn.
- Please recognize that the availability of Lawn seating could change at any moment. The Festival is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 in Idaho. While the current guidelines and protocols are intended to create the safest experience possible for all, the situation could change and require that the lawn be closed outright. Please monitor the Festival’s website at svmusicfestival.org/attending2020 for the latest updates.
Please use the following links to access more details and suggestions about attending concerts online and/or on the Lawn.