Early RSVP opportunity for Winter Season
Don’t miss out on a Winter performance
Public reservations open December 18. Donors at $6,000+ can reserve December 9. See below for details
February 27, 28, and 29
Argyros Performing Arts Center
Programming the same each evening
One patron from last year’s Winter Season remarked, “…it was absolutely one of the most unique performances I have ever experienced.” And you’ll want to make sure you don’t miss what’s in store for 2020.
The Festival’s 2nd annual Winter Season returns this February! Admission is free, but space is limited. Prompt reservations are strongly encouraged as demand is expected to be high. Last year’s reservations were full within a few hours of going “on sale.”
EARLY SEAT RESERVATION OPPORTUNITY
In appreciation of your outstanding support, Festival donors at the Patron ($6,000) and up levels as well as Encore Society members have the opportunity to reserve Winter Season seats early, beginning Monday, December 9.
- Limit 2 reservations for 1 concert only per household
- Reservations available for February 27, 28, and 29
- If reservations are full, add your name to the waitlist by contacting the Festival office: [email protected] or 208.622.5607.
- If the waitlist is full, limited rush seats may be available at the Argyros entrance before each concert.
EARLY SEAT RESERVATIONS
- Begin Monday, December 9 at 10:00 AM (MT)
- Call the Festival office for early reservations: 208.622.5607.
PUBLIC SEAT RESERVATIONS
- Begin Wednesday, December 18 at 10:00 AM (MT)
- Reserve online at svmusicfestival.org