Curated and directed by Music Director Alasdair Neale and featuring 21 brass and percussion musicians of the Festival Orchestra.
Repertoire is the same for each performance
Works showcasing the beauty and range of various instruments in the brass and percussion sections
Arr. Elgar Howarth
Pictures at an Exhibition
Admission is free, but space is limited, and reservations are required
- Public reservations begin Wednesday, February 8 at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time).
- Reservations are limited to two seats per household for one performance.
- Public reservations will be available online at svmusicfestival.org. (See the image below for this year’s seating configuration.)
- Festival donors of $6,000 and up may make reservations early, beginning Wednesday, February 1 at 9:00 AM (Mountain Time), by calling 208.622.5607.
Attending winter performances
- Concerts will take place at 7:00 PM from Wednesday, March 15 through Friday, March 17.
- Doors open 30 minutes before each performance.
- Performance duration will be about two hours and includes one intermission.
- The repertoire will be the same for each performance; each piece will be announced at the concert.
- Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Click here for complete attendance details, including information about the performance venue and your concert experience. Parking details and helpful information about getting to the concerts can be found by clicking here.