Thank you for confirming the reservation for your upcoming Winter Season performance. If your plans change at any time and you cannot attend, please consider releasing your seats to those on the waitlist so they may attend in your place by clicking here, or contact the Festival office at [email protected] or 208.622.5607.
More information on how to attend your performance is listed below.
- Please print and bring your ticket(s) with you to the event or have them available to scan on your phone (a link to print/open your tickets was provided in the confirmation email you received when your reservation was placed).
- Doors to the lobby open at 6:15 PM. Doors to the theatre open at 6:30 PM. The performance begins at 7:00 PM.
- The event will last approximately two hours, including a 20-minute intermission.
- Currently, masks are not required but are always welcome.
- All guests must check into the venue (tickets scanned) at least 15 minutes before the performance begins. All unclaimed seats may be released at that time.
Thank you for supporting free concerts and music education programs in the Wood River Valley.